International Festival of Fashion & Photography Hyères - Agnese Narnicka


Agnese Narnicka gives another dimension throughout her collection "Repair Man" where transparency brings to the silhouette strength and sophistication. The Latvia based designer selected for the 29th edition of Hyères Festival, beautifies a clear and clean aesthetic defined by a flawless design.

unimaginaireirresolu
"How can you express the soul of your garments ?"

Agnese Narnicka
"The soul of my garments belongs to people witch I met. Their stories! I gain my inspiration from strange looking characters in different real life situations"

unimaginaireirresolu
"What makes you believe in Fashion ?"

Agnese Narnicka
"Fashion reflects how our lives are constantly changing. I like to reflect it. Fashion is a testimony of time"

Comments